Friday 28 October 2016

Siasia Gets Payment For Outstanding Salaries

Image result for siasiaThe Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), has paid former Super Eagles coach, Samson Siasia, his outstanding five months salaries. Sources in the NFF glass house, revealed that Siasia and current Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr, are no longer being owed any outstanding fees.
Confirming the development to Goal, Siasia said - "Yeah, I have gotten my salaries, thank you".
It should be recalled that Siasia, earlier in September, handed the NFF a two-week ultimatum to pay up what he is being owed, or he would disrupt the Eagles 2018 World Cup preparations. At that time, from an interview he granted to BBC, Siasia was quoted as saying - "I have given them a two-week ultimatum to pay me or I will sit inside the NFF office in Abuja until I get paid. The National team is preparing for a World Cup qualifier, and to be honest, my unhealthy distractions are the last things they need right now. I've made it clear in my letter that my assistants and I should be paid the backlog owed because it's inhuman. As head of our families, we sacrificed everything for the country, but the NFF refused to pay us, it's not only heartless but wicked".

No comments:

Post a Comment