Tuesday 7 February 2017

Carlos Bacca To Buy AC Milan's 1st Team Dinner As Apology For Substitution Reaction

AC Milan v UC Sampdoria - Serie AAC Milan striker, Carlos Bacca has made a public apology following hsi reaction to getting substituted in the clubs 1-0 defeat to Sampdoria on Sunday. The striker, has promised to buy dinner for the entire AC Milan's first team, as a show of his apology.
The Colombian striker, was incensed as manager Vicenzo Montella took him off with 15minutes to spare. Lip sync experts, have come out to say that the striker commented what appears to be ''Why Always Me?'' as he made his way to the bench.  
ESPN, quoting Bacca - ''It just so happened that he took me off and I was angry because we were losing 1-0. I wanted to stay on the pitch and help the team. It was his decision, and I had the adrenaline of the game. Right now it is all out in the open, I spoke to him and I was wrong because I was hot-headed and angry. I told the coach that I had made a mistake, I spoke with my teammates to apologize and I will pay for dinner for the team. I decided to do taht because we are a United team. Everything was fine afterwards and I spoke  to him this morning. There are no problems with the coach. I have to respect his choices and keep working. It is important to have an early chance to bounce back on Wednesday against Bologna''. 

No comments:

Post a Comment