Friday 8 July 2016

Leicester City Sign Ahmed Musa

Leicester City have confirmed the capture of Ahmed Musa on a four-year dealLeicester City, have announced the signing of Nigerian striker Ahmed Musa from CSKA Moscow on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee, subject to international clearance. The 23-year-old Nigerian international, scored a total of 13 goals in 30 league games for the Russian club last season. His signing brings the total number of signings for the new Premier League champions to four. 

Speaking to Leicester's official website, Musa said - "I feel very happy joining Leicester City, for me, it's one of the best clubs and I feel very happy. I joined because it's one of the best clubs in the Premier League and they are like a family, that's why I joined Leicester City, and I'm very excited. I look forward to seeing the fans in the new season, and I will do my best to make them happy".
Musa joins Nampalys Mendy, ron-Robert Zieler and Luis Hernandez signed by Claudio Ranierio this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment