Saturday 23 July 2016

Sam Allardyce Appointed New England Manager, As Sunderland Appoints David Moyes As New Coach

Sam Allardyce, has been appointed new manager of England. The 61-year-old, leaves his post at Sunderland with immediate effect, to succeed Roy Hodgson, and has been handed a two-year contract. Allardyce said - " I am extremely honored to be appointed England manager, especially as it is no secret that this is the role I have always wanted.
"I will do everything I can to help England do well and give our nation the success our fans deserve. Above all, we have to make the people and the whole country proud". 


DavidMoyes
Following the Allardyce's appointment, Sunderland, has aanounced David Moyes, as the team's new coach, the Club's chairman, Ellis Short said - "We are absolutely delighted to welcome David Moyes to Sunderland, who was by far and away our first choice. He is a man whose football pedigree speaks for itself and is someone I have long admired. I have spoken with him on many occasions, and I have always been hugely impressed". 
The Ex Everton, Manchester United and Real Sociedad boss, penned a four-year contract at the Stadium of Light. He left the Premier League after being sacked by Manchester United in April 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment