Saturday 20 August 2016

Bolt Achieves "Triple Treble" Amidst Talks Of Retirement

imageFastest man in the World, Usain Bolt, has won an historic ninth Olympic Gold medal, as Jamaica cruised to victory in the men's 4x100m relay race. Bolt, who finished the race, after fellow team mates Ashafa Powell, Yohan Blake and Nikel Ashmeade demonstrated an awesome performance, to claim the gold medal for the men's relay race.

Bolt, 29, has now won gold medals in the 100m, 200m, and 4x100m relay at the last three Olympic Games. "I'm just happy to have done what I came here to do - Bolt said. I'm just proud of myself. I have to go give thanks to the guys, they really came through for me, and I'm really happy about that. The pressure is real, but I look at it as an accomplishment. I enjoy pressure and I live for these moments, for me, It's beautiful". 
The top athlete, has also announced that this is his last Olympic Games, and will be retiring next year 2017 after the World tournament. 

No comments:

Post a Comment