Wednesday 31 August 2016

Joe Hart Seals Loan Move To Torino

Hart ready to play in a 'beautiful' leagueManchester City goalkepper, Joe Hart, has joined Italian club Torino on a season-long long deal. Hart, 29, lost his place as Manchester City's first choice goalkeeper at the start of the season with new boss Pep Guardiola, who prefers Willy Caballero as his first choice, coupled with the arrival of Claudio Bravo from Barcelona last week, left Hart as a third choice goalie at the Etihad. 
Speaking on the move, Hart told Torino's website  - "Suddenly, my career has taken an important turn...Torino's offer came in the right moment, in the right manner. I am very excited to test myself in an important and beautiful league such as Serie A. The history of goalkeepers in italy is known everywhere. I am sure I will learn in Torino too. For this reason, I accepted President Cairo's proposal".
Hart, was also being considered by Sunderland, who have lost first-choice goalkeeper Vito Mannone to injury for the next three months, and were prepared to pay a large slice of his wages, but Manchester City, have agreed to Hart's preferred option.

No comments:

Post a Comment